Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Student Employment: Can I work on campus if I am not eligible for Financial Aid?

259 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Nov 07, 2016   


Yes! While the majority of student positions are funded through the Federal Work Study program, there are several other funding sources that provide student work opportunities on campus. If enrolled in other on campus programs, students are encouraged to check with the program coordinators (ie: CalWORKs), to determine eligibility and availability of funds. Some departments may have limited funds to employ student workers. Students are encouraged to visit the department they are interested in working to determine need.